Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hero

Sorry about the long wait. I actually forgot I had a blog. Heh heh...


Anyways, I've been doing some thinking. A really bad thing just happened to my brother. It was one of those it-was-a-mistake-and-yes-it's-unfair-but-there's-not-much-anyone-can-do things.

If this had happened to me, I'd've been raging and screaming. I'd be out for blood. Archie? He's being, well... He's being a man about it. He's upset, yes, but he's taking it in stride. He said that he understood where everyone was coming from and such.

And y'know... I really admire him for it. Not only has he brought certain rules to light in his school, but he's even managed to gain some respect from his peers from it.


And the weird part is, I almost knew something was gonna happen. The night before all of this exploded, I was pretty restless and worried, so as I was going to sleep, I said, "Well, come what may, Lord, and may it be for your Work."

And so it is. Good came out of bad, to use a cliche.


And the best part is that my brother's a hero to me. If it weren't for this, I wouldn't have seen what sort of man my little brother is becoming.

And I'm proud of him. Love you, Archie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment