Saturday, December 4, 2010

The ???? Marching Band Presents Their Productions of "Doctor Who"

Mayhaps I should rethink the marching band thing. Or at least set up a side practice as a show designer. I just got the killer idea of a Doctor Who show. I mean, the theme song's practically built for it! Even the one at the end has some variance to the first! Use the theme, then add a song from Chameleon Circuit or something that is Doctor Who related (Maybe write a theme for Rose or one of the other companions?) and finish with the credit version of the theme! Have your drummajors in trench coats and your flags in blue, with maybe some of them carrying around blue tinted flashlights..... Start out in formation as the TARDIS... Man I'm good! I send it in to Mr. Pham if I thought that he'd know what Doctor Who was!!!!!



EDIT:
I got the perfect middle song! THE SONG OF THE OOD! With a french horn doing the part of the woman's voice that does the melody! Ach, this is PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment