Friday, June 18, 2010

Okay... Uh.... Hi....

Well, I've never really done this before. Blogging, I mean. I've never been that great at keeping a diary or anything, and I suppose that this is a lot like an e-diary. That everyone and their second cousin can see. Yep.

So, I'm Kat. I'm not sure if I say an intro here about what's going to be on the blog or not. So I'm going to anyways.

Let me think.... What's the most important stuff about me? Well, first off, I'm a Christian and proud of it. I've been a long-time member of MyPraize (The coolest online community EVER! Check it out!). I'm obsessed with Batman and TMNT and other super-heroes. I'm a fan of Doctor Who and Firefly and NCIS. And I like to write and make jewelry.

And I'm going to college next fall. (Yipe!)

Now that I totally feel like the kid in the cafeteria who stepped on a milk spill, I think that's about it for now.

1 comment: