Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hey-la!

Just checking in. I'm currently sitting in my maternal grandfather's office, stealing some internet time.

I've had a great time at Piasano Baptist Encampment this past week. Great sermons, friendly people who know each other (just not by name!), and of course the beautiful country is always a plus.

The downside? Almost no service (especially for someone with AT&T) and absolutely no internet, which is why I haven't been on facebook or MyPraize in the past few days.

Alas, I don't have time to go and check in on my fave internet peeps, but I promise, when I get home, there will be a longer blog post (with pickythures!) and an even longer thread. Batkat's honor.

We should be heading back Tuesday. We were supposed to head home today, but Dad decided our cabin needed baseboards.


I miss my kittens. I hope they're alive, but that's something I'm trying hard not to think about.


Anyways, I'll 'see' y'all later. Right now I have to let my mother on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment