But... I think I'm starting to hate band. I look towards it with dread, and I breathe a sigh of relief when it's over. I mean, I love the music, I love the show, I love the directors. The problem is... I'm having issues with the marching. I'm doing the best I can considering how fast we're going, but according to my section leaders, I'm apparently the only one screwing up.
I know I suck, but if you're gonna correct me, can you at least do it politely? Y'know, instead of yelling at me or talking down to me like I can't understand a word you're saying?
I know that they're just trying to help, but part of the problem is that I find it very hard to respect them. Not only are they making big mistakes themselves, but they act way younger. They cuss and treat each other like dirt. They say that they're just joking, but....
*sigh* I'll be glad when marching season is over and we focus on the music.
No comments:
Post a Comment