The elegantly jumbled thoughts from the head of a gal obsessed with God, Texas, music, and Batman.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
School Starts Tomorrow
Classes start tomorrow. My schedule is frightening. I don't even have time for lunch! But in all, I'm pretty excited for class. It should prove take a pretty neat experience. I have my new computer all setup. In fact I am truly writing this blog. With an actualpen. It is truly legit, as my friend, Lindsay, would say. It reads my handwriting pretty well. But, I keep getting palm prints on it. Kinda annoying, actually. But, this sucker is great for taking notes. (I still type faster, though) By the way, for those who care to know, I now have a Skype account. So, look me up!. Well, I have things to do, so see y'all! Fliggage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment