Monday, August 23, 2010

Show of hands

Who actually reads this thing? I mean, I feel as though this is basically a diary that the world can read. But I don't know. Maybe that is what this is. Lord knows that I need a way to get my thoughts out without wasting paper, ink, or MP board space. :) (Sorry about my ramblings about that iPod thing. I'll probably just go ahead and try it. Maybe. I'll talk one of my tech-guru cousins first.) Anyway...Ithough t that y'all might enjoy seeing a jumble of a chorus that I thought of.

I was left out in the cold;
You let me into Your heart.
Straight out of the fire And into Your arms


Maybe that's just abridge. I don't really know. Just came up with it from a dream last night. Needs some work. A lot of work.


Anyhow, good night everyone. Fliggage!

No comments:

Post a Comment